Our Sheer-To-Waist tights are our 20 denier tights with a seamless, smooth sheerness from waistband to toe. Double-covered with Lycra® and constructed with flat seams with a cotton gusset, they are a classic staple to add to your wardrobe. Our Sheer-To-Waist tights have tone-matching technology, meaning they should blend in perfectly with your skin tone, so it looks like your skin, but better.
- Double-Covered Yarn with Lycra®: Super comfortable with all-way stretch. Also less likely to static and stick to your clothes.
- Cotton Gusset: Breathable and comfortable
- Sheer Toe: Barely there, sheer all the way through.
- Enhanced Leg Length: A more realistic (longer) leg length. No more double crotch.
- Built to Last: 3D construction means it’s designed to hold up.
81% Polyamide / 19% Elastane
Made in Italy
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and Oeko-Tex STeP certified
Follow our regular size chart here.
Our Sheer-To-Waist tights (including Backseam) run slightly smaller than our Sheer Contour tights so please consider sizing up.
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Toss them in a laundry bag and wash cold, gentle cycle. Hang dry. Store away from direct sunlight.
Made in Italy
Pizza, wine and... hosiery
There are some things Italians just know how to do better. Tights are one of them.
We're proud to say that Threads are made by our factory partners in Castel Goffredo in Northern Italy, also known as the global capital of hosiery. They've been at it since the 70's. In other words? They're really good at what they do.
High-end tights, affordable price
We think it's crazy that many luxury tights brands charge a 5-10x markup. By going directly to the factory and cutting out the middlemen, we're able to offer you the same tights at a fraction of the going price.